Hearing Loop Maintenance & Warranty
In order to comply fully with the Equality Act (2010) - an installed hearing loop system should be properly maintained
- Section 7.46 of the Code of Practice states - "Service providers should ensure that any auxiliary aids they provide are properly maintained. It would also be advisable to have in place contingency arrangements in case of an unexpected failure of an auxiliary aid. A failure to ensure the auxiliary aid is in operation may constitute a failure to make an adjustment."
This service ensures your compliance with the Code and will help to provide an uninterrupted service for your clients. Our Maintenance Service includes the maintenance of fixed induction and infrared systems to comply fully with the Equality Act, and to meet BS7594 (the code of practice for AFILS (audio frequency induction loop systems)) and EN60118-4.*
- Testing of all components of the installed system
- Visual inspection of all components
- Calibration of equipment and amplifiers
- Annual Installation/Compliance certificate
- A Warranty that can last a lifetime. Replacement of failed components that have been supplied, installed and continually maintained by 7pds for the useful life of the amplifier.
We are so confident in the products we supply and the quality of our installation and preventative maintenance service that we are now offering a warranty that can last a lifetime. With fixed hearing loop installations we provide an optional maintenance service that includes the extended Warranty of the equipment we install for the life of the maintenance contract and the useful life of the amplifier. Should the amplifier fail after a number of years (through no negligence by you or anyone acting on your instructions and excluding fair wear & tear expected during normal use) we will replace or repair it and continue to maintain the replacement equipment.*
We have produced a document highlighting some of the requirements of the Equality Act and Code of Practice. Click HERE to download a copy.
*This service is only available for Vehicle Induction Loops upon special request.
Free Technical & Sales Advice
Our experienced product advisors are available to help you choose the hearing equipment that's right for you, all you need to do is give us a call on 0800 231 6077.
If necessary we can visit you and carry out a site survey, assess your requirements for large rooms or more complex needs such as a number of individual hearing loops in a small area where overspill may be an issue.
We will provide you with specialist equipment advice that only experts in the field can offer. So please contact us today for a free, no obligation, competitive quote.